Twin Cities Live: The Cottages of Stonemill Farms
Our owner Todd was recently part of a three-part series on Twin Cities Live featuring one of our newest developments, The Cottages of Stonemill Farms. He had a wonderful time giving Emily Engberg a tour of our model home, and chatting about the many amenities this community offers.
Built around rightsizing residents who are ready to customize a home to their lifestyle, Stonemill Farms has a scenic setting close to the bustling heart of Woodbury. From restaurants to shopping to parks, this neighborhood offers countless opportunities for activity and fun!
A few highlights of this master-planned Woodbury community:
- Prices starting in the $400,000’s
- Maintenance-free living options available, such as lawn care, garbage, and snow removal
- Only 15-25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Customize with a 3-car garage, walkout, one-level or two-story floorplan
- Enjoy access to ala carte amenities, such as a Jr Olympic size pool, pristine golf courses, and the community center
Want to see more of Todd’s interview with Emily? Head to Twin Cities Live’s website to watch the entire video!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.