Sneak Peek Preview of Brown’s Creek Preserve Model Sunday, June 22nd 1-4 pm
Mark your calendar for this Sunday, June 22nd for a sneak peek of of our model home in Brown’s Creek Preserve.
This beautiful new luxury model home is a walkout rambler with main level master valued at $694,992., 3617 FSF, 4 bed/3 bath with wet bar and 2 fireplaces. See this home before the Grand Opening next month so you can see it without staging.
Stop by this stunning new model home and learn about Brown’s Creek Preserve, a new neighborhood nestled in a peaceful, wooded cul-de-sac. Conveniently located off Manning Ave. and close to all the great Stillwater recreation, dining and shopping.
Neighborhood features include:
▪ Wooded homesites with private backyards
▪ Quiet cul-de-sac
▪ Direct access to the new Brown’s Creek Bike Trail
▪ Small, quaint neighborhood with 15 homesites
▪ All custom homes
▪ Two miles to downtown Stillwater and the St. Croix River
▪ Close access to Hwy 36 only three miles away
▪ Custom build home packages range from $550k-$850k
Directions to Brown’s Creek Preserve – Hwy 36 E. to Manning Ave. North on Manning Ave to McKusick. Go 1/8 mile East on McKusick then go S. on Macey Way and take immediate right into Monterey Court and the Browns Creek Preserve neighborhood.
See you there this Sunday!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.