Sneak Peek Preview of Brown’s Creek Preserve Model Sunday, June 22nd 1-4 pm
Mark your calendar for this Sunday, June 22nd for a sneak peek of of our model home in Brown’s Creek Preserve.
This beautiful new luxury model home is a walkout rambler with main level master valued at $694,992., 3617 FSF, 4 bed/3 bath with wet bar and 2 fireplaces. See this home before the Grand Opening next month so you can see it without staging.
Stop by this stunning new model home and learn about Brown’s Creek Preserve, a new neighborhood nestled in a peaceful, wooded cul-de-sac. Conveniently located off Manning Ave. and close to all the great Stillwater recreation, dining and shopping.
Neighborhood features include:
▪ Wooded homesites with private backyards
▪ Quiet cul-de-sac
▪ Direct access to the new Brown’s Creek Bike Trail
▪ Small, quaint neighborhood with 15 homesites
▪ All custom homes
▪ Two miles to downtown Stillwater and the St. Croix River
▪ Close access to Hwy 36 only three miles away
▪ Custom build home packages range from $550k-$850k
Directions to Brown’s Creek Preserve – Hwy 36 E. to Manning Ave. North on Manning Ave to McKusick. Go 1/8 mile East on McKusick then go S. on Macey Way and take immediate right into Monterey Court and the Browns Creek Preserve neighborhood.
See you there this Sunday!