Home Roofing Replacement
Is it time to update your exterior, or have you experienced recent damage to your roof or siding? At Custom One Renovation, our in-house professionals have lasting experience in the building industry, meaning you can trust us to take care of your home.
Maintaining your home’s exterior is vital. It’s the barrier between Minnesota’s harsh weather and your living space. Our roofing and siding team goes above and beyond to provide exceptional service. We make the roof replacement process easy by walking you through it step by step, from making an insurance claim to taking the lead and completing your project in a safe and timely manner.
We offer complimentary roof inspections within an hour of our office in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Contact us for an inspection after high winds and hail, or to plan your exterior renovation!
2022 Final Roof Check
Get ahead of any potential issues over the winter by scheduling your end-of-year FINAL ROOF CHECK now before the snow arrives. This inspection is at no cost to you. Available inspection times are limited. Please give us a call or fill out the form to request your roof check.
Weather permitting, our fully insured crews complete most roof renovations in one or two days. We treat your home with care by covering all shrubs, plants, and applicable landscaping for protection and cleaning up all project debris. In addition, our manager personally walks around homes with a magnet to ensure no nail gets left behind!
- Contact Custom One Renovation
- We manage the process and will contact you to schedule an appointment
- If we determine roof replacement is needed, we will work with you to schedule an inspection with your insurance company, and we will be there to work with the adjuster
- Upon approval of a new roof (and other items if needed, siding, gutters, etc,), you will sign a contract and we will schedule your project
- We work directly with the insurance company on your behalf
Our team manages the process from start to finish, including your insurance claim.