Luxury Tour Home: Modern Rustic Rambler
Luxury Home Tour
1872 Annika Drive North, Lake Elmo
August 10-12 and 17-19 from 12-6 pm
Believe it or not, July is almost over, which means it’s nearly time for Midwest Home Magazine’s Luxury Home Tour! Fridays through Sundays, from noon to six, August 10-12 and 17-19, consider yourself invited to visit us and explore this Lake Elmo modern rustic rambler.
Highlights of this stunning family home include:
- Architecture and design inspired by mountain lodges of the western U.S. – think oversized windows, reclaimed wood, and metal accents!
- Views of the 16th, 17th, and 18th holes of the Royal Club Golf Club (designed by golf legends, Arnold Palmer, and Annika Sorenstam)
- Access to one of Lake Elmo’s newest lifestyle communities with recreational activities and amenities
- A scenic outdoor setting close to the many conveniences of nearby Woodbury
- 4,115 finished square feet, 4 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms
- The perfect blend of modern trends with cozy and rustic style
- Classic mid-century furniture paired with neutral fabrics, simple leather, and clean lines
- A state-of-the-art kitchen outfitted with Cambria countertops, designer cabinets, and high-end Miele appliances
- Lower level entertaining space with a fun pub setting
- An HD Swing virtual golf simulator
Ready to explore this modern marvel in person? Just a few more finishing touches and we’ll be really to open during the SECOND weekend of the Luxury Home Tour. So, plan to visit us August 10-12 or 17-19 as we will not be open this coming weekend. We can’t wait to give you the grand tour!
P.S. Look for photos of this home on our website in the coming weeks!
Royal Club Community Photos
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.