Lifestyle Community Video: The Royal Club, Lake Elmo Minnesota
Situated in the midst of one of Lake Elmo Minnesota’s most pristine golf courses, The Royal Club is a new family-centered neighborhood with a distinct community flavor.
Just fifteen minutes from downtown St. Paul and five minutes from the beautiful river towns of Stillwater and Hudson, this neighborhood is the perfect mix of charm, first-class amenities, and family fun.
Here are just a few of the features that will make you want to get in on the ground floor of this Lake Elmo community:
- The Royal Club is a golf cart community, meaning you can drive your cart anywhere on the grounds
- Kids play for free on the approachable 6 hole golf course – perfect for learning!
- The 18 hole championship course is called the King and Queen course because it was designed by golf legends, Arnold Palmer and Annika Sorenstam
- Homeowners can mingle with friends or skip cooking dinner and grab a bite at the clubhouse restaurant, Arnie’s
- Snow removal, lawn care, and other services are available to residents
- Access to a future pool and fitness center will be offered to homeowners
Building custom homes in The Royal Club was an easy decision for our team; it’s unrivaled in countless ways. From the golf course to the property views to the services offered to the people involved – this place is something special.
Want to learn more about this modern golf course community? Click on the video above to watch our owner Todd tell you all about it!