Last Weekend of the Artisan Home Tour
There’s only one more weekend of the Artisan Home Tour, it ends this Sunday, so if you haven’t gotten out to see these 22 stunning homes this is your last chance.
This is the second annual Artisan Home Tour put on by the Builders Association of the Twin Cities, the same people who put on the Parade of Homes each spring and fall. This year there are 22 executive level homes on the tour, #13 is the Custom One Homes entry, and all are open for tour Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 19th, 20th and 21st).
Unlike the Parade of Homes the Artisan Home Tour is not free. You need tickets to tour these beautiful homes. You can purchase a full pass to see all the homes on the tour for $30 when purchased at the homes, $25 when purchased online and $20 when purchased at Bachman’s or Patina locations. You can also purchase individual tickets for each home for $5.
Children are welcome on the tour but those over the age of 5 must have a ticket and you must be responsible for them at all times.
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the charitable foundation of the BATC and a portion of the cost of your ticket is tax deductible so save your receipt.
Be sure to bring shoes and especially socks on the tour. You will be required to remove your shoes and bare feet will not be allowed. No cameras either but you can view all of the beautiful homes on the Parade Craze app. Bathrooms are not available in the homes so please plan ahead. You can learn more about the Artisan Home Tour here.
Custom One Homes has one home on the tour this year, home #13.
#13 | 7640 Glen Alcove, Woodbury, MN 55129
Enjoy a warm welcome at this craftsman-style abode, unmatched in beauty by its oversized wrap-around front porch, peaked gables and scenic views. Not just a beautiful facade, a true Artisan interior with one-of-a-kind finishes awaits as you make your way inside.
Outstanding features of this home include:
- 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3- car garage and 4,700 finished square feet
- Grand exterior with classic board and batten siding, gables, cedar brackets and wrap around porch
- Soaring vaulted great room with extensive interior detailing, including oversized enameled woodwork
- Custom-designed fireplace boasts an entire wall of detailing for entertaining
- Wide plank rift and quarter-sawn white oak site-finished wood floors
- Inviting spa-like master suite includes free-standing bathtub and oversized shower
- Gourmet-level kitchen features expansive walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry with distressed island and top quality Thermador appliances
- Finished lower level perfect for entertaining with a pub style wet bar, natural stone fireplace and exercise room
- Wirsbo in-floor heating in master bath, garage and lower level add comfort to your living experience
- For sale at $1,099,550
Directions: I-94 to Radio Drive, South to Glen Road, West to Glen Alcove, North to Model on right.
Featured in home #13 is the artwork of Elisabeth Maurland who makes wheel-thrown, hand-decorated pottery with animal motifs in bright colors. Artwork is on display all 9 days of the tour.