How to Own a Brand New Custom One Home of Your Dreams — GUARANTEED
At Custom One Homes, we occasionally meet with families that would love to build with us or move into one of our finished models, but they hesitate because they still have their current home to sell. It’s a real dilemma in the real estate market right now. That’s why, to help qualified buyers realize their dreams without having to worry about selling their current home, Custom One Homes is pleased to introduce our …
GUARANTEED NEW HOME PROGRAM
Here’s how it works:
1. Custom One Homes helps you select a home or homesite in one of our approved neighborhoods.
2. We help you conduct a preliminary evaluation of your current home.
3. We talk about your needs, wants and wishes for your new home and prepare a preliminary investment worksheet.
4. We present financial scenarios for your new home and the guarantee sale of your current home.
5. You obtain a property inspection before your home is listed.
6. You complete your home plan and specifications form.
7. We finalize your home plans, specifications and pricing.
8. You authorize the Construction Purchase Agreement and we deliver a guaranteed sale agreement on your current home.
9. Your current home will be listed while your new home is being built. If you can sell your home for more money during construction — great! If not, you know your exact bottom line with our underlying guaranteed price.
10. You close on construction financing to start your new home.
Custom One Homes builds in Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Lake Elmo and Denmark township, but you’ll have to make sure the home or homesite is in an approved neighborhood. Click here to discover our unique neighborhoods.
Your current home must also qualify for the Guaranteed New Home Program, but don’t let that discourage you. The best way to begin the process is by emailing Rob Fritz or Jeremiah Rygh. They’ll answer all of your questions and walk you through the process.
You’re also invited to join a FREE Online Seminar Thursday, March 18th, 2010 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM. Email Jeremiah Rygh if you’d like to attend>>
No pressure. No risk. No obligation.