Grand Closing of Brown’s Creek Model
Come join us for our Grand Closing of our Model Home in Brown’s Creek Preserve of Stillwater. This is your last chance to see this executive level home before the new homeowners move in.
When: October 25th and 26th, 1pm – 4pm
Where: 1456 Monterey Court, Stillwater
Floor Plan: Rosewood
Above Ground Square Feet: 2054
Below Ground Square Feet: 1567
Total Finished Square Feet: 3621
Homesite:: 0.3 acres (approx.)
This new rambler home has an open, modern design from award-winning architect with 3617 finished square feet and convenient main level living with owner’s suite, 2nd bedroom and laundry all on one level. Impressive 14 ft Great Room vault, gourmet kitchen with huge 10ft island, large walk-in pantry and rich Cherry cabinets. Walkout lower level with wet bar, big rec room, fireplace and two bedrooms with walk-in closets.
Features of Brown’s Creek Preserve Model
- Smart, modern new design from award winning architect
- Spacious 3617 Total FSF
- 2050 FSF on main level with master suite and 2nd Bedroom
- Rear foyer with cubbies, closet and resource center
- Impressive 14ft ceilings in Great Room, Kitchen Dinette
- Large walk-in pantry with window, counter and outlets
- Huge windows with views of wooded backyard
- Large walk-out lower level with 1567 FSF, fireplace and 3rd and 4th bedrooms
Directions to Brown’s Creek Preserve – Hwy 36 E. to Manning Ave. North on Manning Ave to McKusick. Go 1/8 mile East on McKusick then go S. on Macey Way and take immediate right into Monterey Court and the Browns Creek Preserve neighborhood.