Custom One Homes Sneak Peak Open House in Dancing Waters of Woodbury
Join us for another one-time-only “Customer Home Open House”
Sunday, January 31st – from Noon to 4:00 p.m.
1641 Deephaven Drive – Dancing Waters
As we are putting the finishing touches on this remarkable custom-built home, the homeowners are kindly letting us showcase the highlights and amenities, many of which are not shown in our current models. Come out and see for yourself.
This 4-bedroom, 3-bath two story features 3046 sq ft of finished living space that backs up to a scenic, private, wooded parkland.
- Many built-ins, including a dining room hutch, book shelves in the den and an entertainment center flanking the Great room fireplace
- Specially engineered foundation with boulder retaining wall that illustrates how to achieve natural light and full windows in a basement on a flat lot
- Large walk-in master shower with amazing tile deco’s and accents
- Massive work-in laundry room
- Spacious rear foyer with drop zone, bench, walk-in closet and pocket office
- Butler serving area across from large walk-in pantry
- Screen porch with vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling
- High-end commercial grade appliance package
See you here!
For more information, contact Rob Fritz at 651-248-5491 or Jeremiah Rygh at 651-592-6211 or visit our website www.customonehomesmn.com>>