Come View a New Rambler Design for Custom One Homes
December 30, 2010
Join Us for a “One-Time-Only” Customer Sneak Peak
Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright
Saturday, January 8th
12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
7293 Hidden Valley Pond
Stunning leaded-glass windows … geometric patterns and shapes … rich woodwork … and authentic lighting fixtures — Custom One’s newest creation is distinctly designed to resemble the unique prairie-style homes of the infamous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
We are grateful to our clients who are graciously allowing us to show off their new home for a one-time-only sneak preview.
Here are some of its captivating features:
- Complete custom home, beautifully situated on a corner lot
- One-of-a-kind layout with 2,430 square feet of living space on the main floor — 2,076 on the lower level
- Four bedrooms, three baths — with two bedrooms on the main floor
- Spa-quality master bathroom suite
- Amazing four-season porch overlooking a quiet pond
For more information on this home, please contact
Jeremiah Rygh, New Home Specialist
Cell (651) 592-6211
Rob Fritz, Lifestyle Improvement Coach
Cell (651) 248-5491
For more Custom One Homes design and neighborhood information, please visit our website>>
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.