Join us for the final weekend of the Artisan Tour as we celebrate with wines from Opolo Vineyards Wine from Breakthru Beverage. Stop by and visit us at Artisan Home #5 and sample a 2012 Chardonnay and a 2012 Albarino.
7592 Glen Alcove
Woodbury, MN 55129
Woodbury just got a little grander with the addition of this elegant European chateau by Custom One Homes. A true Artisan residence, the classic design welcomes family and guests alike, with graceful triple arches framing a dramatic front entry. Oval, arch-top and gridded windows echo the entryway, while stone and stucco lend authenticity.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7,014 square feet, two double garages, one separated by porte-cochere for added architectural interest
- Stunning arched wood and iron double door entry system with Tuscany hardware finishes the front porch beautifully
- Even more welcoming interest at the front entry with a medallion inlay surrounded by Acacia wood flooring
- Molding inspired detailed library with eye-catching black enameled finish
- Five uniquely designed custom fireplaces, each with exquisite finishes
- Delightful specialty ceiling details throughout the home’s living areas
- Soft gray glazed cabinetry, granite counter tops, gourmet appliances, spacious pantry and custom upholstered built-in bench make this a kitchen not to miss
- Expansive outdoor living spaces with composite decking and aluminum railings, plus gorgeous porch with fireplace and enclosed with EZ Breeze window system
- Owners’ bedroom with dual dream bath retreat and shared steam shower plus custom finished cabinetry
- Even more exciting spaces designed into this one-of-a-kind dream home: golf room, exercise area, wine cellar, theater and children’s bedroom wing with study area
Custom One Homes is proud to take part in this event by the same folks who bring you the Parade of Homes, the Builders Association of the Twin Cities.
About Wine Night on the Artisan Home Tour
FRIDAY, JUNE 24 | 3–6PM
Opolo Vineyards Wine from Breakthru Beverage
Neighbors Rick Quinn (a native Minnesotan) and Dave Nichols founded Opolo Vinyards in the late 1990s. Their vineyards are located in Paso Robles, California, with its superb microclimate for growing wine grapes. Practicing sustainable methods in both the winery and vineyard operations, you can enjoy Opolo wines and feel good about it!
Honeyed notes of green apple dominate with hints of peach and honeydew.
Aromas of honeysuckle, tangerine, and grapefruit dominate with hints of hyacinth round out the nose.
Please note: Wine will not be available at Home #13 or #R26