Hours: Call 612-405-4663 for hours or to schedule a private showing
Neighborhood: Brown’s Creek Preserve
Address: 1456 Monterey Court, Stillwater MN
Floor Plan: Rosewood
Above Ground Square Feet: 2054
Below Ground Square Feet: 1567
Total Finished Square Feet: 3621
Homesite:: 0.3 acres (approx.)
Welcome to Stillwater’s newest custom home neighborhood, Brown’s Creek Preserve! A beautiful wooded setting in a quiet cul-de-sac nestled among mature trees with great backyard privacy. Enjoy great recreation close by, including a new paved bike trail directly next door that connects to downtown Stillwater and the St. Croix river to the East and the popular Gateway Trail to the West.
This new rambler home has an open, modern design from award-winning architectwith 3617 finished square feet and convenient main level living with owner’s suite, 2nd bedroom and laundry all on one level. Impressive 14 ft Great Room vault, gourmet kitchen with huge 10ft island, large walk-in pantry and rich Cherry cabinets. Walkout lower level with wet bar, big rec room, fireplace and two bedrooms with walk-in closets.
Additional Features of Brown’s Creek Preserve Model
- Smart, modern new design from award winning architect
- Spacious 3617 Total FSF
- 2050 FSF on main level with master suite and 2nd Bedroom
- Rear foyer with cubbies, closet and resource center
- Impressive 14ft ceilings in Great Room, Kitchen Dinette
- Large walk-in pantry with window, counter and outlets
- Huge windows with views of wooded backyard
- Large walk-out lower level with 1567 FSF, fireplace and 3rd and 4th bedrooms
Directions to Brown’s Creek Preserve – Hwy 36 E. to Manning Ave. North on Manning Ave to McKusick. Go 1/8 mile East on McKusick then go S. on Macey Way and take immediate right into Monterey Court and the Browns Creek Preserve neighborhood.