Hours: Call neighborhood specialist for hours
Neighborhood Specialist: Jeremiah Rygh, (651) 592-6211
Neighborhood: Autumn Ridge of Woodbury
Address: 7796 Glen Crest, Woodbury, MN
Floor Plan: Crestmore
Above Ground Square Feet: 4282
Below Ground Square Feet: 1360
Total Finished Square Feet: 5642
Homesite: 2 acres (approx.)
This incredible home is in our new Autumn Ridge of Woodbury neighborhood. Designed by an award winning architect, it goes beyond expectation. Click here to view the Autumn Ridge of Woodbury Pinterest Boards. Enter this home through beautiful double doors, and enter your own mecca.
The main floor has:
- 10′ ceilings, with enameled wood beams.
- The gourmet kitchen has a “work-in” pantry (with a sink, dishwasher, and window) and a 2-tiered center island table (made of walnut planks with poly finish) – perfect for entertaining, and high end appliances.
- Onyx tile on kitchen backsplash, cooktop accent tile in porcelain moroccan pattern.
- Fireplace surround in Hirsch Glass tile.
- Gorgeous wood flooring (wide plank quarter sawn white oak, site finished solid planks), crown molding (outlets are embedded in the 7 1/2″ base)
- Guest room with full bath including a zero threshold shower, and Silver Bronze granite countertop.
- Stackable washer and dryer (for guests and kitchen).
- Deck off the rear foyer.
- Ceramic tile in rear foyer.
- Screen Porch on side of home.
- Three separate garage stalls.
Upper level has:
- Oversized master suite.
- Free standing tub in master bath, plus a barrel vault and double shower head. Master bath has granite countertops in bianco cream.
- Heated floors in master bath (electric).
- 12′ ceilings in master closet with two-tier closet system.
- Jack-n-Jill bathroom between two bedrooms, vanities have culture marble countertops.
- Bonus room above garage.
- Laundry room on upper level.
Lower level has:
- Rounded fireplace with reclaimed wood beam mantel.
- Wine cellar.
- Wrap around wet bar with wood/granite tops.
- Wirsbo tubing and 2″ foam under slab for future heated floors in lower level.
- James Hardie siding in Iron gray with Navajo Beige trim
- Timberline shingles in Charcoal
- Wolf creek country Ledgestone with over-grout technique
- Front Door – Simpson Craftsman 6863 Oak species of wood. Stained in a distressed/wire brushed gray.
- Second Door – painted Iron Gray, steel door.