Our owner Todd was recently part of a three-part series on Twin Cities Live featuring one of our newest developments, The Cottages of Stonemill Farms. He had a wonderful time giving Emily Engberg a tour of our model home, and chatting about the many amenities this community offers.
Built around rightsizing residents who are ready to customize a home to their lifestyle, Stonemill Farms has a scenic setting close to the bustling heart of Woodbury. From restaurants to shopping to parks, this neighborhood offers countless opportunities for activity and fun!
A few highlights of this master-planned Woodbury community:
- Prices starting in the $400,000’s
- Maintenance-free living options available, such as lawn care, garbage, and snow removal
- Only 15-25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Customize with a 3-car garage, walkout, one-level or two-story floorplan
- Enjoy access to ala carte amenities, such as a Jr Olympic size pool, pristine golf courses, and the community center
Want to see more of Todd’s interview with Emily? Head to Twin Cities Live’s website to watch the entire video!